Arcsoft offers the latest version of its blu ray and HD multimedia player with the Arcsoft TotalMedia Theater 3. ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 3 is a powerful, easy-to-use Blu-ray and high-definition multimedia player with enhanced features. The player now supports Xonar HDAV series audio card to bring true, lossless 7.1 channel output to your home.
TotalMedia Theatre 3 is packed with new features; including enhanced video display results, robust Blu-ray interactive features support, DTS Surround Sensation Ultra PC capability, MKV, FLV and HE-AAC audio support, and direct playback from camcorders to mention a few, providing users with the ultimate movie-viewing experience.
Key Features of ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 3:
- Supports playback of Blu-ray movies and high-definition multimedia files
- Enhanced Blu-ray interactive feature support, including BD Profile 1.0, Bonus View and BD-Live
- Direct playback from high-definition camcorders
- Excellent performance with high hardware acceleration compatibility and Advanced De-Interlace (ADI)
- Home theatre audio experience
- HDMI 1.3 pass-through support, for lossless 7.1 channel audio output through receivers
- Smart playback features such as Time Stretch and Auto-Resume
- Advanced video features such as HQV support, and Auto Enhance
- Popular internet HD video support – MKV
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 3 is available for OEM bundling. The retail version is released for purchase online for $89.99 USD on ArcSoft’s eStore on www.arcsoft.com. Upgrade versions are available for existing users starting from $39.99.