Combining cost and technology can be hard on the pocket but not if you are talking about the new Sony Vaio NW notebook. The new mobile solution from Sony comes with Blu-ray entertainment, but the appealing part of it is that it only costs $800.
Considering that the addition of new technology normally jacks up the price of most gadgets today, this is one that should really capture your attention. Imagine a notebook capable of delivering Blu-Ray entertainment? This is too good an offer to pass up!
“This notebook sets a precedent in the industry merging powerful Blu-ray technology with a portable, head-turning design– all for an unheard of low price,” said Mike Abary, senior vice president of the VAIO business group at Sony.
- Intel Core2 Duo processor
- Optional dedicated ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 graphics card
- 15.5-inch widescreen display
- Sony’s XBRITE-ECO LCD technology
- Gracefully thin and available in three colors: walnut brown, birch white, and rattan silver
- Isolated keyboard
- “Display off” Button when not in use
- Comes with VAIO Movie Story software, VAIO MusicBox software and Click to Disc/ Editor software
- Multitude of connectivity options including three USB ports and ExpressCard, SD card and Memory
- Stick PROTM slots
- Built-in Webcam and Microphone
- Pre-installed with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
The notebooks is available online at Sony Style. You can also get it at local Sony Stores starting this month.