Optoma’s new TX727 Portable Projector is very user-friendly and multi-faceted. You can get this portable projector loaded with such a variety of features that restricting yourself from buying one Optoma TX727 Portable Projector will not be that easy. Exhibited in the product catalogue at the Infocomm 2008, the Optoma TX727 Portable Projector comes with a variety of connectivity options. A DLP® chipset along with the latest color processing technologies provides amazing picture quality.
Attractive features of the Optoma TX727 Portable Projector are:
- 2200 lumens with a 2200:1 contrast ratio
- DLP chipset to ensure images don’t fade or degrade over time
- Lightweight XGA projector at 4.4 pounds and a 3000 hour lamp life
- Noise Level 30dB
- Resolution Native XGA (1024 x 768)
- Variety of connectivity options including: DVI w/HDCP, VGA-In/Out, S-Video, RS-232 and USB
- Warranty: Three (3)-years on projector; One (1) year on lamp
There will be no end to the specifications of this brilliantly designed Optoma TX727 Portable Projector. With 16.7 Million Displayable Colors this projector is compatible for all kind of video formats like NTSC, PAL, SECAM, EDTV (480p), HDTV (576i/p, 720p, 1080i). So, now it’s your turn to get, try and feel the magnificence of the Optoma TX727 Portable Projector.