NEC has recently announced its 19-inch AccuSync LCD193WXM a widescreen desktop display. The new display approximately takes up the space of two smaller-sized LCD screens and allows you to simultaneously work in multiple application windows. LCD193WXM features Wide-format design, XtraView® wide-angle technology, Ambix® digital/analog connectivity, Rapid Response™ technology (5ms), Windows Vista-compliant, front-firing, integrated speakers and a remarkable 1000:1 contrast ratio. The display comes with a 3 years parts and labor including backlight. You can purchase the LCD at a list price of $224.99.
- Brightness (Typical) 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Dimensions 17.6 x 14.7 x 7.7 in
- Display Colors More than 16 million
- Input DVI-D and VGA 15 pin D-sub
- Input Video Signal ANALOG: 0.7 Vp-p/75 Ohms
- Operating Altitude 3,048m/10,000 ft.
- Operating Humidity Range 10% to 80%
- Operating Temperature 5-35 C/41-95 F
- Power Consumption 39W
For more information visit NEC