NEC Corporation unveils a new LCD display model enhanced by more than 30 advanced features of the Digital Signage Technology Suite that allow it to stand out in heavily-lit environments.
With a brightness measurement at 1500 cd/m? and remarkable contrast ratio of 3500:1, the MultiSync X461HB boasts 110% higher brightness than NEC’s previous-generation displays. The MultiSync X Series display is ideal for environments heavy with ambient light, such as corporate lobbies, atriums and restaurants.
The MultiSync X461HB includes ambient light sensor technology, which automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the ambient lighting brightness and maximizes the power management feature. Its advanced thermal protection begins with an extra thermal layer on the display panel to diffuse heat and follows with a fan-based technology specifically designed to work in both landscape and portrait modes. Internal temperature sensors control self-protective circuits, while special self-diagnostics communicate the status of thermal characteristics. The thermal protection can be monitored and controlled both locally and remotely.
The MultiSync X461HB includes the following features:
- Professional-grade LCD panel and components for the most demanding digital signage industry requirements
- 1360 x 768 WXGA native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio
- Brightness of 1500 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio of 3500:1 (typical)
- Built-in expansion slot, which allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third-party components
- Sealed panel design, which provides protection against dust, grease and steam in less than optimal environments
- Carbon footprint meter, which informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking carbon savings
- Ethernet Control and Communication technology, which provides the highest level of remote display management and includes such features as automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes
- Diverse input connectors, which allow for maximum compatibility and flexibility during product implementation
- Improved auto-detection scheme, which quickly finds new connections and allows for user customization of input selection
- Optional speakers and stand