SunBriteTV recently exhibited their new HDTV-compatible Model 4600HD large-screen all-weather outdoor LCD television at InfoComm 07 in Anaheim, California, June 15-17, 2007. 46-inch Model 4600HD is made corrosion-resistant and bears powder-coated aluminum exterior perfect for permanent outdoor residential and commercial installation protecting the product from rain, dirt, insects and other outdoor elements.
You can purchase Model 4600HD in June through SunBriteTV’s network of qualified dealers at an MSRP of $4995. To keep it cool in temperatures up to 122?degrees F Model 4600HD is designed with SunBriteTV’s baffled and filtered dual-fan airflow system. During cold temperature conditions the internal thermostatically-controlled heater activates automatically to provide 20? F when the TV’s internal temperature dips to 32? F.
“SunBriteTV’s all-weather LCD televisions have quickly become the products of choice among residential and commercial A/V dealers requiring outdoor digital signage and entertainment solutions,” says Lynn Stearn, SunBriteTV’s Vice President of Sales. “And now, with the larger 46″ HD-compatible screen on model 4600HD, we expect to see a lot more interest from theme parks, restaurants, stadiums, hotels, and of course, residential customers who are looking for larger-screen outdoor viewing.”
- Watertight cable entry system and cable pass-through design
- Video inputs, including HDMI, component, VGA, S-video, composite and RF
- Super-bright 1366 x 768 pixel image
- 1600:1 contrast ratio
- Anti-reflective, impact- and scratch-resistant window
- Accessory: removable table stand, detachable speakers, a water-resistant remote control with long-life lithium batteries
- One-year parts and labor warranty
Via: Virtual Press Office