Onkyo Professional known as a manufacturer of precision audio components for over a half-century has recently announced the launch of the TX-SR706P A/V receiver and TX-8555P stereo receiver at InfoComm 08. Both the receivers support Decoding for Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio formats.
Let us first unveil the respective features of the TX-SR706P A/V receiver:
- 7.1-channel A/V receiver
- Four HDMI
- v. 1.3a inputs
- Bi-directional RS-232 port
- XM and Sirius Satellite Ready
- The TX-8555P stereo receiver includes features like:
- XM Ready satellite radio integration capability
- 100 Watts power per channel
- Wide Range Amplifier Technology
- 5Hz – 100 kHz Frequency
Both these components TX-SR706P A/V receiver and TX-8555P stereo receiver are thus brilliantly equipped and designed. You can buy the TX-SR706P A/V receiver at a retail price of $899 and TX-8555P stereo receiver at $349 which are to be available in July.