.NEC unveiled its MultiSync LCD3090WQXi wide-screen display at MacWorld Conference and Expo. The 30” LCD display is designed keeping in mind the photography, graphic design, and print production industries.
The 4-megapixel display LCD3090WQXi featuring wide-gamut and ColorComp eliminates the uniformity errors. The 12-bit internal look-up table (LUT) offers a high quality picture with 2560 x 1600 resolution. In-Plane Switching (IPS) module technology reduces the off-angle color shift and removes black tones. The ultimate color performance is one characteristic to drool over.
- X-Light Pro-Backlight /sensor design enables the constant brightness and color settings
- Optimal viewing brightness is a result of AmbiBright’s automatic adjustment of display’s backlight
- ColorComp ensures highly accurate images by digitally compensating pixel for variation in color
- Uses power consumption by reducing the backlight and thus producing a product with long life
- Highly secure as all functions can be locked out
You can use DVI-D cables upto 30 metres which prevents the display distortion using Digital CableComp. Horizontal and vertical control buttons in landscape or portrait mode allows easy on-screen management.
Get your hands on it for $2,199.99 by February this year.