NEC has added another desktop display with the MultiSync EA190M, a 19” desktop display that is suited for business, education and industrial use. It features a standard aspect ratio (5:4) and an eco-friendly feature as well with its ECO Mode that aids users in the energy saving issues we know of today as well as carbon footprint meter allows users to easily track carbon savings and adjust their power settings as needed.
Features of the NEC MultiSync EA190M display include:
- 4-way ergonomic stand (110mm height adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel)
- New cabinet design with intuitive, multi-directional NaViKey
- Space-saving, down-firing multimedia speakers with headphone jack
- Two-step ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
- Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
- 50% less power consumption and mercury content than traditional LCD monitors
- Energy Star 5.0 and TCO 5.0
- EPEAT Silver compliance
- Windows Vista Premium
- Dynamic Video Mode with five presets (standard, text, movie, photo, game)
The display will start shipping by September and will retail for around $259.