Samsung Explains Strictness Labels for 3DTV Sets

April 30, in 3d

While Samsung had issued a warning notice for their 3DTVs, it is only today that they have explained why too much exposure could be hazardous to viewer’s health. At least now you know they are not sharing this to sabotage the business but rather as a precautionary measure.

The statistics show that 98 per cent of the population have no issues with 3D but the remaining 2% could have serious eye issues especially for very young kids viewing 3D for long periods. While some people could care less, such a warning is certainly laudable, considering Samsung is one of the prime players in the 3DTV biz.


, , , , ,

Related Products from Amazon

leave a reply

Copyright © 2000-2016 HighFidelityReview – Hi-Fi systems, DVD-Audio and SACD reviews - HQ Hi-Fi Review Theme by