Comcast to Buy NBC Universal?

October 19, in News

You probably weren’t expecting this but Comcast and General Electric are negotiating over NBC Universal. If everything goes well, Comcast will end up owning 51% of NBC Universal in the near future. Unfortunately things aren’t as smooth as they appear. General Electric owns 80% of NBC while the remainder 20% belongs to Vivendi for now. How and when will Comcast get the 51% it craves in order to control NBC Universal that remains to be seen. We’ll bring you all the juicy details once they are available, but one thing is certain; you will still get your favorite programs from NBC Universal.

via WSJ


Related Products from Amazon

leave a reply

Copyright © 2000-2018 HighFidelityReview – Hi-Fi systems, DVD-Audio and SACD reviews - HQ Hi-Fi Review Theme by