Sharp announced the immediate availability of its latest compact notebook Mebius PC-CW60V Notebook. The Notebook features 14.1 inch WXGA 1,280?800 dot wide pure clean liquid crystal display. It comes with an ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION coating. The PC-CW60V will be available from Late November whereas another model of Mebius Series Sharp PC-CW50V will ship during Late October. The PC-CW60V offers Standard Memory 1 GB – maximum of 2 GB (DDR2 SDRAM PC 2-4200, Dual channel correspondence) whereas the PC-CW50V is equipped with Memory Standard 1 GB – maximum of 2 GB (DDR2 SDRAM PC 2-5300, Dual channel correspondence). The Notebook comes loaded with Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Keyboard OADG specification conformity 87 key
- CPU Mobile AMD Sempron™ processor 3400 +
- Chip set ATI Radeon™Xpress 1100
- 120 GB (Serial ATA /150)
- DVD super multiple drive (DVD±R 2 layer entry correspondence)
- LAN 100 BASE – TX/10 BASE – T
- Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b/g conformity
- Chip set built-in + High Definition Audio codec and speaker (stereo) built-in
- Battery drive time Approximately 1.2 hours
Software Bundle that comes with the Mebius Notebooks:
Microsoft® Office Personal 2007, LiquidSurf, FlipViewer, WinDVD for SHARP, Ulead DVD MovieWriter 5 SE and Roxio Easy Media Creator 9, entrust Internet for Vista and Windows Media® Player 11, Skype and EVA Ver.2.2, Microsoft® postcard studio Basic 2007, virus bus tar™ 2007 Trend Flex Security™ 90 day edition, i- filter 4* 10, the hard clear disk utility, hard disk recovery /Bootable CD Creator and personal computer electronic manual CyberSupport for Sharp other things.