Sharp is preparing for the CEDIA in Atlanta by announcing some of its newest AQUOS LCD HDTVs. And Sharp is ready to introduce the first LED-backlit AQUOS television which will be available in versions from 52- to 32-inch. These LED HDTVs will offer you a new X-Gen Panel, a 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 176-degree viewing angles and 1080p resolutions.
Ready for more? How about a 65-inch LC-65E77UM or a 60-inch LC-60E77UN LCDs? These are also 1080p TV sets that come with 120HZ dejudder technology, a 4-millisecond response time, HDMI and RS-232 connectivity
Ready for prices now? Here they are:
- The LC-52LE700UN will be available in July for a Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price of $2,799.99
- The LC-46LE700UN will be available in July for an MSRP of $2,199.99
- The LC-40LE700UN will be available in July for an MSRP of $1,699.99
- The LC-32LE700UN will be available in July for an MSRP of $1,099.99
- LC-65E77UM will be available in September for a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $4,499.99
- LC-60E77UN will be available in September for an MSRP of $3,499.99
Found your favorite one yet?