.Sanyo recently expanded its Projector line up with the introduction of PLC-ET30L and PLC-XT21/L LCD Projectors. While the PLC-ET30L Projector is priced at $6,495 without lens, the PLC-XT35/L is priced at $6,995 with lens ($6,495 without lens).
The former bears a capacity to output images at a resolution 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+), contrast ratio 1300:1 and brightness 4200 lumens. The latter is little superior in configuration with resolution 1024 x 768 (XGA), contrast ratio 1000:1 and 5000 lumens brightness.
“These projectors are capable of delivering extremely bright images in environments that require a certain degree of ambient light, such as conference rooms and educational facilities,” said Mark Holt, Vice President and General Manager for SANYO’s Presentation Technologies Division. “While both are considered high resolution projectors, the PLC-ET30L fills a specific niche as our only SXGA+ model in the ‘T’ Series line.”
- Additional Inputs: USB (type B), Control (mini Din 8-pin), Remote control
- Audio: Built-in mono speaker with 1 watt of power
- Audio: Stereo mini-jack input and output, Analog stereo input (RCAx2)
- Inputs: D-sub 15-pin, DVI-D, RGB/Component/Composite (BNC x 5), Composite (RCA), S-Video (Mini Din 4)
- jack (PLC-ET30L only)
- Lamp: 330W NSHA
- Output: D-sub 15-pin monitor out
- Warranty: 3 years parts/labor, 90 days original lamp; Quick Repair Program