Samsung Electronics has unveiled a fleet of new color LCD monitors today, the 70 series which include the models P2070, P2370 and P2370HD. These slim LCD monitors, with screen depths of 30 mm (1.18 inches) for the P2070 and P2370 and 65.5mm (2.58 inches) for the P2370HD and Touch of Color (ToC) design, are the latest release of Samsung’s high performance displays.
The P2370 offers full HD 1080p resolution (1920×1080) for optimized viewing of HD content. For full HDTV capability, the P2370HD builds on the 1080p capabilities of the P2370 with the addition of a HDTV tuner, integrated speakers with SRS TruSurround HD(r) and remote control. In addition, the P2370HD also has HDMI and component inputs for additional connections such as Blu-Ray, set-top boxes and game consoles providing users with a display that is ready for work and play.
P2070 P2370 P2370HD LCD Monitors
- Thin 30mm screen depth (65.5mm – P2370HD)
- High contrast ratio of 50,000:1
- Full HD 1080p (1920×1080) resolution (1600×900 – P2070)
- Fast 2ms (GTG) video response time (5ms – P2370HD)
- Reduced power consumption
- Touch of Color (ToC) technology
- VOC-free Crystal-like bezel frame to help reduce glare
- Starlight Touch Controls
- Built-in 1080p digital HDTV tuner; 5ms (GTG) video response time and HDMI input (P2370HD)