Part of the LED Display array displayed by Samsung at the CES2009, The P2370L is a Super-thin LED monitor. The Ultra-Thin 16.5mm model belongs to the elite “Touch of Color” family. The P2370L uses a special Light Emitting Diode Back Light Unit (LED BLU) instead of the regular cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) to deliver much higher color and contrast ratios.
The sophisticated P2370L Display fashions a stylish glassy bezel and a unique glass stand neck. The Samsung’s Dual-Injection Technology gives it a smooth finish without employing any screws or joints. The monitor’s On Screen Starlight Touch Controls not only offers easier operation but also brings an exciting feel.
- White LEDs
- Ultra-thin, 16.5mm design
- Ultra-high contrast ratio of 2M:1
- Ultra fast 2ms (GTG) video response time
- DVI-I Input
- Offers a 1080p full-HD experience
- Touch of Color” (ToC™) technology
- Crystal-like bezel frame to help reduce glare
- Swivel stand for optimal screen positioning
- Starlight Touch Controls
The Samsung Ultra-Thin P2370L LED Display will be in shipped in the later half of first quarter with a price tag of $399.