Runco, the first company to introduce a line doubler with a multi-frequency projector and also multiple-aspect-ratio controller, the ARC-IV, to the Home Theater market, is this time introducing its Runco Videowall VW-100HD In-Wall Display. Users, who want extra-large video screens in well-lit environments, will like this new legendary technology of Runco.
Matt Christensen, the product champion, stated, "Runco’s in-wall systems are fantastic alternatives to extremely heavy and prohibitively expensive plasma displays of similar sizes as they sit perfectly flush with the wall and do not bear heavy weight on the wall. This simple two-piece solution dramatically reduces installation time, yet provides outstanding video quality in rooms with high ambient light."
The attractive specifications found in the Runco Videowall VW-100HD In-Wall Display are:
- Contrast ratio of 5,000:1 ANSI
- CSMSTM contrast and brightness
- Extensive connectivity including HDMI w/HDCP, DVI w/HDCP, Component (RCA), HD-15 (PC), S-Video, Composite and RS-232
- High-altitude operation
- ISFcccTM calibration system
- Positive Pressure Cooling reduces the need for excess cooling fans
- WideVision aspect ratio conversion technology
You will find this new in-wall display quite perfect for installations where an ultra-large screen is required. You will get this simple and convenient Runco Videowall VW-100HD In-Wall Display available in the market from November 2008, costing MSRP of $39,995 only along with a two-year RuncoCare standard warranty.