The Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse with 1800dpi 3G Infrared Sensor offers an amazing gaming experience. This is the world’s first 3G infrared sensor gaming mouse. It gives comfort while intensive gaming. With the 3G infrared sensor in the Razer DeathAdder offers movement speeds at 2.25 times faster. It bears an ergonomic right handed design. With the response time of 1ms, this mouse by Razer lets you defeat your opponents within a flick.
Its other market fetching features include 1000Hz Ultrapolling™, five independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons, On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment and Always-On™ mode. The Ultra-large non-slip buttons lets the users grasp the mouse conveniently.
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
- 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)
Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse requires following System Requirements:
- 35MB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- Mac OS X (v10.4 and above) or Windows XP/x64/Vista/Vista64
- Mac/PC with USB port