Pioneer continues its tradition in delivering quality A/V equipment with the unveiling of four new Elite A/V receivers designed to bring enhanced clarity, detail and dynamic “quick response” from uncompressed Dolby True-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio soundtracks used in Blu-ray Disc entertainment.
The four new receivers are:
- Elite SC-25
- SC-27 A/V Receivers
- Elite VSX-21TXH
“Our new Elite models deliver remarkable sound quality directly resulting from our collaboration with AIR Studios, which has allowed us to better understand the artistic vision of the studio professional and deliver the emotional impact they imagined for cinema and home audiences alike,” said David Bales, manager of audio marketing and product planning for Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc.
- Multi-room, multi-source capability: All four models serve as the entertainment centerpiece of a minimum of 2 zone applications, and consumers can even step-up to third zone AV with the VSX-23TXH. For ultimate HD home theater performance, the SC-27 provides a 2nd Zone Component video output for multi-zone HD integration.
- Dedicated custom installation website support for immediate access to additional control codes
- Dual HDMI outputs for two video devices simultaneously (VSX-23TXH and above)
- Detachable power cord: All four Elite models now offer installers increased flexibility to fit the receivers in an array of room, rack, and cabinet spaces.
- RS232 port for PC and third-party control protocols and modules
The Pioneer Elite VSX-21TXH and VSX-23TXH will begin shipping in July 2009 for the suggested retail prices of $700 and $900, respectively. Pioneer’s Elite SC-25TXH and SC-27 are shipping in August 2009 with the suggested retail prices of $1700 and $2000, respectively.