Outlaw Audio unveiled their largest and most powerful multichannel power amplifier Model 7900 with seven fully balanced differential amplification channels each delivering 300 watts into an 8-ohm load with all channels driven, and 450 watts into 4 ohms (20 Hz – 20kHz, 0.03% THD, all channels driven). The new amplifier is equipped with dual power cords. You can purchase Outlaw 7900 power amplifier in June exclusively through the Outlaws’ website at www.outlawaudio.com at an introductory price $3,499.
“This is an absolute behemoth of a power amplifier,” comments Outlaw spokesman Scott Jackson. “With a massively overbuilt power supply, fully balanced differential topology, and current reserves that boggle the imagination, this will completely redefine the way the home theater enthusiast think of the word ‘powerful.’ The 110 pound Model 7900 is capable of turning a good soundtrack into a life-changing event – just make sure you have help putting it into your rack.”
- Crosstalk: Greater than -100 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Damping Factor: Greater than 400 from 10 Hz to 400 Hz
- Dimensions: 9.5″ x 17.2″ x 19.5″
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 0.1 dB at rated output
- Input Connectors: 7 RCA Jacks – 7 XLR Jacks
- Input Sensitivity: 95 volts for full rated output
- Power Bandwidth: 5 Hz – >100 kHz +0/-03 dB
- Power Output: 7 x 300 watts @ 8 ohms
- Slew Rate: 50 V/microsecond
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 2×115 VAC, +/- 3%, 50-60 Hz 1800 watts, max.