.Optoma’s HD70 is a 720p Home Theater Projector that exhibits incredible color and image quality. Built by Optoma, one of the leading manufacturers of digital projection and display devices, HD70 home theater projector offers flexibility in installation and usage. Optoma HD70 home theater projector delivers a brilliant picture without compromising performance. HD70 is provided with a DarkChip2™ DLP® DMD chipset from Texas Instruments. Various technologies including Optoma’s proprietary ImageAI™ technology and BrilliantColor color processing technology jointly deliver a 4000:1 contrast ratio, incredible color saturation and native 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible, LBX Support
- Brightness (Typical): 1000 Lumens
- I/O Connectors: HDMI, Component Video, VGA with Component & SCART Compatibility, Composite Video (RCA), S-Video, IR Receiver, +12V Trigger
- Lamp Life: 3000 Hours (STD)
- Uniformity: 95 Percent
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, HDTV (720p, 1080i/p), SDTV (480i/p, 576i)
- Weight: 5.6 lbs