Optoma, World leader in Projection technology recently announced the Korean launch of its latest ES520 Projector. Equipping Single 0.55 SVGA type X DMD chip DLP® Display Technology by Texas Instruments, the projector comes in elegant white color. Optoma ES520 Projector weighs 2.5 kgs.
This RoHS Compliant projector features Native Resolution SVGA 800 x 600, Compressed Resolution SXGA (1280 x 1024), Brightness – BRIGHT mode 2600 Lumens, Contrast 2500:1 and Noise Level 30dB. For security the projector offers Security One Kensington Lock Port and Password Protection function.
Consuming power of 230W Maximum, the projector features:
- Lamp Life 4000/3000 (STD/BRIGHT mode)
- Projection Lens F/2.55; f=22.2mm
- Throw Ratio 2.0:1 (Projection Distance:Image Width)
- Projection Distance 1.5 – 10m
- Image Size 0.94 6.26m (36.94 to 246.29) Diagonal 4:3
- Audio 1 x 1W Speaker
- Aspect Ratio 4:3 Native, 16:9 Compatible
- Keystone Correction ± 30 Degrees Vertical
It supports OSD of 17 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Norwegian, Danish, Hungarian, Czech & Arabic.
Lens Cover, AC Power Cord, VGA Cable, Full Function Remote, Batteries x 2, Quick Start Guide, CD User Manual, Warranty, WEEE Card
It comes with 6 months or 1000 hours Lamp Warranty along with Colour Guarantee of 10 Years (conditions apply).