We have been hearing of people setting up home theaters in their backyards and making a good account for them. While we often refer to this as perhaps finding a suitable place to bring out our usual LCD or Plasma TVs and audio systems, here is a solution specifically made for outdoor home theater entertainment.
Open Air Cinema, the world leader in outdoor cinema equipment, today announced that its line of Open Air Home Screens, giant inflatable movie screens designed for the ultimate backyard cinema experience, is now available at Target.com.
The line of durable, lightweight Open Air Home Screens comes in three sizes: 10ft, 14ft, and 18ft, which are the largest inflatable movie screens for home use. Historically, screens available to consumers were low in quality with less durable material, wrinkled projection surfaces and weak air blowers. With the Open Air Home Screens, Target.com now offers top-quality screens with theatrical grade projection surfaces.
- Matte white, wrinkle-resistant ripstop nylon projection surface
- Black-backed projection surface blocks lights from behind, improves contrast ratio
- Ultra lightweight—weighs from 12-17 pounds when deflated and fits inside a duffle bag
- Quiet, professional quality air blower provides constant inflation
- Air blower, ropes, stakes, etc.
- 20 MPH wind rating
- A total theatrical-grade outdoor movie experience
Price: $499.00 to $1,149.99