The new Onkyo HT-S9100THX home theater system is an upgraded form of its previous and very successful HT-S990THX home theater-in-a-box system. With Audyssey 2EQ automatic speaker setup system, bright front panel display and onscreen menus it has become easier for the new users to handle it easily without facing any problem. In addition to the automatic speaker set up system, it has the Audyssey Dynamic EQ feature too. It allows real-time frequency response compensation when you change the volume settings.
Features that have contributed in making the Onkyo HT-S9100THX home theater system amazing are:
- HDMI, Component, S-Video, and Composite monitor outputs
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital EX, DTS-HD, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, and THX Cinema
- Delivers 130 Watts per channel into 8-Ohms via its 7 internal high-current WRAT
- Analog to HDMI 1080i video upscaling
- 7.1 channel audio processing
- 1080p HDMI switching
Among the additional features of this home theater system we can count its FM automatic scan tuning facility, 40 random presets of the receiver’s AM/FM tuner section, Remote Interactive compatible remote control and its iPod compatible facilities. So, if you really want to get a practical home theater system experience then pick the Onkyo HT-S9100THX home theater system just for $1,099.