When it comes to advertising and promotional support, the larger screens are ideal. And with LCD technology being among the popular brands to deliver such solutions, they have two LCD screens that cater to such needs.
The two NEC LCD solutions are the 40” P401 and the 46” P461. These are ideal for quick-service restaurants, airports, public information, healthcare and retail environments. These two new Multisync LCD monitors will be on display at InfoComm09 from June 17 to 19.
- 1920 x 1080 full high-definition resolution
- Brightness of 650 cd/m2 (max)
- Contrast ratio of 3000:1 (P401, typical) and 4000:1 (P461, typical)
- Premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection for the most demanding digital signage industry requirements
- Sealed panel design, which provides protection against dust, grease and steam in less than optimal environments
- Industry’s most extensive control, diagnostic and communication management tools, including NaviSet, Ethernet, RS-232 and DDC/CI
- Enhanced video wall capabilities, including Individual or Group ID functions; copy settings function; TileMatrix and TileComp
- Enhanced Digital Signage Technology Suite, which offers more than 30 advanced features making it easier to deploy and manage multi-screen networks
- AmbiBright, which ensures constant and consistent brightness in any lighting condition via the ambient light sensor
- Carbon footprint meter, which informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking carbon savings
- Optional accessories and products for the P401 and P461 include the video wall color calibrator, stand, speakers, tilt wall mount kit, digital signage kit, single board computer, DVI daisy chain module and internal HD-SDI card
The MultiSync P401 and P461 are priced at $1,999 and $2,299, respectively as well as a 3 year warranty. Shipping will start in July.