NEC announces a new professional installation projector with the release of the NEC NP4100 projector tailor-made for large venues in need of exceptionally bright light output for large venues and areas with high ambient light.
With the ability to display up to 6200 lumens, the NEC NP4100 projector should be a great solution for functions, seminars and trainings. Its high brightness provides the needed clarity and showmanship that takes away the strains of imagery that likewise complements the gist of the entire presentation for such events.
- 1024 x 768 native resolution
- 2100:1 contrast ratio
- 6200 ANSI lumen brightness
- Power consumption of 315W with single lamp, 580W with dual lamp in ECO Mode
- BrilliantColor, which increases system brightness and color saturation while optimizing color gain across the full color gamut
- AutoSense, which automatically syncs with any computer signal and features one-touch image optimization
- DynamicBlack, which improves the black level of video for further detail in dark scenes
- 4- and 6-segment color wheels for maximum brightness and appropriate color reproduction
- Comprehensive input panel, which includes DVI-D with HDCP, RCA, s-video, component, 15-pin and BNC
- Integrated RJ45 connection, which enables quick and easy LAN connection
- Remote diagnostics, which enable the administrator to monitor and make adjustments to the projector via the network from a remote location
The NEC NP4100 projector will be available starting this month with an estimated SRP of $5,499.