NEC unveils another potential desktop display with the NEC MultiSync EA231WMi. This latest 23” desktop display is perfect for the business, educational and government sectors, featuring a 16:9 widescreen monitor and an IPS panel which should provide outstanding viewing angles and image stability for users.
It also has an energy-saving feature with its ECO Mode along with automated brightness through an ambient light sensor which adjusts the display with the best brightness setting, saving significant energy.
- 4-way ergonomic stand (110mm height adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel)
- Two-step ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
- Three-step ambient light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment
- Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
- DisplayPort, VGA and DVI connectivity
- EPEAT Gold compliance
- Energy Star 5.0 and TCO 5.0
- New cabinet design with intuitive, multi-directional NaViKey
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- Space-saving, down-firing multimedia speakers with headphone jack
- Dynamic Video Mode with five presets for real-time optimization of image quality
- Built-in carrying handle
The NEC EA231WMi will start shipping this month and carries an estimated SRP of $379.