NEC Display Solutions of America brings the world of projectors to another level with the launch of four new digital installation projectors. The new projectors that comprise the new NP series are the:
- NP3250 ($3,999)
- NP3250W ($3,999)
- NP2250 ($3,499)
- NP1250 ($2,999)
These new power-packed projectors will be on hand at the InfoComm09 in Orlando from June 17 to 19.
The NP3250, NP3250W, NP2250 and NP1250 are equipped with Integrated Device Technology HQV processing, a high-performance video processing/scaling system designed for computer signals, as well as standard or high-definition video.
The vertical and horizontal lens shift feature and optional quick-mount lenses allow flexible projector placement to suit the needs of the room, creating a screen size from 40 inches to 500 inches.
- 1024 x 768 native resolution (1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution for NP3250W)
- 600:1 contrast ratio (500:1 for NP3250W)
- Brightness for NP3250 at 5,000 lumens, NP3250W at 4,000 lumens, NP2250 at 4,200 lumens and NP1250 at 3,700 lumens
- Power consumption of 490-watts for NP3250/NP3250W and 460-watts for NP1250/NP2250
- 3D Reform with geometry correction, which allows the user to square the image by adjusting horizontally, vertically or diagonally when the projector cannot be placed parallel or perpendicular to the screen
- Advanced AccuBlend, which ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector
- AutoSense, which automatically syncs with any computer signal and features one-touch image optimization
- Built-in wall color correction presets, which provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces