NEC unveils another eco-friendly monitor that carries and ErgoDesign adjustable stand that should come in handy for people looking for eco-friendly visual solutions available in the market today. It carries an ECO Mode feature that means that power consumption is reduced.
The Intelligent Power Management and off timer features help conserve energy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by switching to a low-power state or automatically powering down when the monitor is on, but not in use. The combination of these green technologies extends the life of the MultiSync E222W and raises the standard for green LCD displays.
- 1680 x 1050 native resolution in 16:10 aspect ratio
- 250 cd/m? brightness
- Rapid Response time of 5ms
- 4-way ergonomic stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT Silver compliant
- Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
- 50% less power consumption and mercury content
- 5-setting Dynamic Video Mode (standard, text, movie, game, photo)
- Multi-directional OSD NaViKey
- HDCP and Windows Vista Premium-certified
- NaViSet Administrator software for centralized control
- Recycled packaging materials
The NEC E222W monitor has an MSRP of $269 and will become available this July.