Video files come in different file types these days and normally, the need for conversion becomes a need, especially if you lack codecs or proper players to play them back. Now while there are a lot of converters available for download online, consistency may be a problem as far as which proper file type output will be done. Movavi aims to change all that with its own video converter software.
This new version offers expanded functionality and the technology has been optimized to deliver greater productivity and efficiency. Movavi Video Converter 8 also now supports multicore processors, significantly increasing the speed of the video conversion process.
- Support for the conversion of separate audio files to and from MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, FLAC, and Monkey’s Audio formats;
- Improved support of popular H.264 format;
- Video download in HD-format from YouTube and other video hosting services, with the opportunity to subsequently convert those files to video or audio format;
- Built-In capability to record CDs and DVDs.
- Convert a single source file into multiple formats with a single click using the new Duplicate function. This is particularly useful for users wishing to distribute a video across multiple devices;
- Create a DVD menu and optionally upload and incorporate their own audio track in MP3-format.
Movavi Video Converter 8 is available now on the Movavi website and a number of third-party sites, and is priced at $29.95.