Hewlett Packard unveils a new line of desktop PCs, supposedly in time prior to the school opening but you can be assured that they have some specs catered towards home entertainment as well. Today, virtually any PC can be used as a great substitute in rendering home entertainment rants and with HP being a familiar and reliable brand, you can bet some consumers will dip their hands in getting one for their own personal use as well.
What makes these new HP desktops appealing is the fact that they come with an updated HP TouchSmart PC software. The new software enhancement provides an enhanced touch experience for enjoying photos, videos, music and more.
The new improved lines of HP Desktop PCs include:
- HP Pavilion Slimline s5000 series desktop PC – Stands at half the size of a conventional PC tower and is small enough to fit neatly on a desk or in a small office or dorm room.
- HP Pavilion p6000 series desktop PC – Provides a rich and rewarding experience when surfing the web,(4) mixing soundtracks or creating home videos.
- HP Pavilion Elite e9000 series desktop PC – Delivers performance and style for the most demanding multimedia tasks, from video editing to gaming and multitasking.
- Compaq Presario CQ5000 series desktop PC – A reliable and efficient PC for everyday use at an affordable price.
As for pricing of these new desktops:
- HP Pavilion Slimline s5000 series desktop PC starts at $289
- HP Pavilion p6000 series desktop PC starts at $269
- HP Pavilion Elite e9000 series desktop PC starts at $599
- Compaq Presario CQ5000 series desktop PC available for $379
- HP 2009m Monitor and HP 2159m Monitor start at $119 and $239, respectively
- HP SimpleSave hard drives are expected to be available in August starting at $119