Fujitsu unveiled its latest 2.5 type portable hard disk “Handy Drive” with 300 gigabytes capacity. The HDD boasts a trendy design and consumes less power. Scheduled to arrive in the markets from November 23rd the HDD can be used both at offices as well as homes for its quieter 15 decibels sound of operation.
While PC is inaccessible the HandyDrive automatically stops revolution of disk and cuts down power consumption. Those who want lesser capacity can go for another 160GB model already available in the markets. Fujitsu’s HDD conforms to RoHs Order and corresponds to VCCI class B along with USB bus power.
• Built-in drive 2.5 Type hard disk
• FAT32 (1 division)
• Interface USB2.0/USB1.1
• Power source USB bus power, AC adapter (option)
• External size Heigh 22 millimeters, Width 82 millimeters, Length 142 millimeters
• Weight Approximately 240 grams
• Correspondence OS Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows® 2000 Professional and Windows® Me