First Impression Music has reduced the price of many SACD titles from their catalogue from $30 to $25 apiece.
FIM is the most recent label from Winston Ma of Golden String Repertory fame. First Impression Music aims to produce recordings of the highest possible fidelity (on both SACD and CD) by maintaining strict control over all aspects of the recording and production process. For example, all FIM SACD releases were captured using native Direct Stream Digital hardware.
The titles currently reduced are:
- ‘The Artistry of Linda Rosenthal’ – Linda Rosenthal
- ‘I Touch the Stars’ – Ayako Hosakawa
- ‘Favourite Chinese Instruments’ (traditional Chinese music)
- ‘Messiah’ – Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra, Stockholm Bach Choir (Anders Ohrwall cond.)
- ‘Oh! That Stradivarius’ – Linda Rosenthal and the Bill Cunliff Trio
- ‘River of Sorrow’ – (traditional Chinese music)
On-line ordering is available via the First Impression Music web site.