Epson gives disc publishing professionals something to look forward to with the release of two new models Discproducer models. The new models include the Discproducer Network model and the Discproducer Network Security model.
The two modes are ideal for high-quality disc publishing in various sectors like education, government, medical, general businesses and law offices. The Network Security model provides added controls for military, government, healthcare and businesses that need to protect sensitive information.
- Total Disc Maker software enables data formatting, label editing and control of the production process in one easy-to-use, integrated application.
- Discproducer’s patented AcuGrip technology helps ensure that the robotic arm reliably grabs only one disc – ideal for handling sticky media.
- Discproducer publishes up to 30 CDs or up to 15 DVDs per hour, speeding jobs to completion.
- Epson specifies Taiyo-Yuden Watershield media for high-quality, smudge-proof and water-resistant label printing.
- One-year limited warranty.
Both models are now available over at Epson authorized outlets.