Back in January, we all got a glimpse of the Epson EH-TW5000 at the CEDIA Expo. Today, the 1080p flagship 3LCD projector has been launched, adding another great projector for people who are investing heavily on home cinema experience.
To refresh your memories, the said Epson projector is equipped with Epson’s new D7 panel technology. The projector is touted to showcase a stunning 3LCD image quality with a dynamic contrast ratio of 75,000:1.
- Home cinema projector ideal for those who desire a premium home cinema experience – Sophisticated and stylish black design
- Full HD 1080p with true high-definition 1920 x 1080p resolution
- Superior image quality with Epson’s 3LCD technology and C?Fine inorganic D7 panel
- Amazing dynamic contrast ratio of 75,000:1 with Epson DeepBlack technology for jet blacks
- High brightness of 1600 ANSI Lumens – Convenient viewing in any light condition with perfect rendering, thanks to the improved Cinema Filter
- HQV video processor to realise clear and sharp motion pictures
- 12-bit video processing, frame interpolation on and 4-04 pull-down for film-like images
- Flexible placement with horizontal/vertical lens shift and 2.1x optical zoom
- Anamorphic wide mode (to use with third party anamorphic lens)
- Connect to a range of input sources including 2 x HDMI version 1.3, YUV and VGA
- x.v. Color mode for vivid color reproduction
- ISF calibration menus for professional calibration
- Included cable cover for stylish and neat ceiling mount installation
- Quiet projection of 22db
- Five year warranty (including Saturday visits) on lamp and projector
The Epson EH-TW5000 carries a suggested retail price of $6,688 and is now available.