Electro-Voice, in the recent InfoComm 2008 demonstrated its RE97-2Tx ear style headworn microphone. This attractive microphone is designed to be quite attractive which by its omni directional polar pattern provides a clean and accurate sonic quality and uniform output. You can wear this microphone quite comfortably as it comes as a two-ear hook design with a band behind the head for complete comfort and stability in any performance. This makes the microphone boom to be placed on the left or right side of the mouth.
The attractive features of the Electro-Voice RE97-2Tx ear style headworn microphone are:
- Extremely stable behind-the-head designheadband and boom adjust for precise positioning
- For use with all standard Electro-Voice® and Telex® Wireless Bodypack transmitters
- Interchangeable for Left or Right Earfolds flat for storage
- Lightweightlow profilerugged
- Omni-directional polar pattern provides clean sound and uniform response
- Superior sound quality
- Two-ear wearing style for stability
The Electro-Voice RE97-2Tx ear style headworn microphone is available wired for Shure® TA4 bodypacks (RE97-2S). You will find this ultra-low profile omni-directional back-electret condenser headworn microphone ideal for applications such as Houses of WorshipCorporate AVTheater and other venues where a full-rangenaturalwell balanced sound is required.