DVEO unveils a 2-in-01 SD-SDI and HD-SDI input or output card targeted for use in video servers and workstations. Called the HD-SDI Master I or O PCIe LP, this peripheral allows both input and outputs that converts the input card to an output card, and vice-versa.
HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) is the primary interface worldwide for High Definition digital uncompressed video. SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M) is the primary interface for Standard Definition digital video.
- One software selectable HD/SD-SDI input or output channel on a low profile PCI Express card
- Input card can be converted to output card, or output card can be converted to input card
- Receives or transmits uncompressed HD/SD-SDI at bit rate up to 1.485 Gbps
- One lane (x1) low profile PCIe v1.1 card
- Uses highly efficient Bus Master Link List DMA for data transfer (saving CPU resources)
- Supported standards include 1080i, and 720p at 50 Hz, 60 Hz and 59.94 Hz rates, and 1080p at 23.97 Hz, 24 Hz, 25 Hz, 29.97 Hz and 30 Hz
- Onboard DDR memory buffers data to account for latencies in data transactions on the PCIe bus
- Able to store four frames of data in either V210 or UYVY (also called Four CC code)
- Handles up to 8 channels of embedded audio
- Field Upgradeable Firmware
- RoHS compliant (2002/95/EC)
- Linux and Windows support
- Receiver: Automatic Standards detection, Automatic cable equalization of up to 200m of Belden 1694A cable at 1.485 Gbps, Input monitoring of CRC errors for both the Y and Cb/Cr lines of the input stream
- Transmitter: Tri-level sync input for transmit frame and rate synchronization
The HD-SDI Master I or O PCIe LP carries an MSRP of $995.