Dell recently introduced the new G-series of LED Widescreen Flat-Panel Monitors. The series debuted with two brand new models, Dell G2210 22-inch and G2410 24-inch LED monitors. The series embraces energy efficient models which consume fifty percent less power than comparable counterparts.
The eco-friendly G-series complies with high-performance EPEAT Gold and ENERGY STAR standards. Dell used more than 25 percent of recycled materials and other environmentally preferable components to frame the external chassis of the monitors.
The G-series LED monitors incorporate startling features to achieve higher energy efficiency. The monitors consume less than 0.15W of power while in sleep mode. A built in light sensor and dynamic dimming automatically adjust the brightness levels in accordance with the image and surroundings.
- Viewable image size: 22-inch diagonal (G2210) / 24-inch diagonal (G2410).
- Typical contrast ratio: 1,000:1 (standard) 1,000,000:1 (dynamic).
- Maximum resolution: 1680 x 1050 (G2210) / 1920 x 1080 full HD (G2410).
- Typical power consumption: 18W (G2210) / 20W (G2410).
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2.
- Response time: 5ms black-to-white.
- Available connectors: VGA (analog), DVI-D (digital) with HDCP.
The G2210 and G2410 Models will be available for sale in late February bearing the price tags of $279 and $359 respectively.