Bowers and Wilkins has recently announced its 684 loudspeakers available at a price of $1,000 per pair. Its extended bass response and output capacity of the 2?-way 684 floorstander makes it the best choice for hi-fi or home cinema in medium-sized to large rooms. It features new 6.5” Kevlar® cone bass/midrange drivers. The speakers adore the rooms with their sophisticated slim profile rendering strong visual appeal. As far as the sound quality, it is superb. Thanks to new combination of a pair of Kevlar® cones for delivering its bass and midrange and Nautilus™ tube-loaded, aluminum dome tweeter.
- Colors: Black Ash Vinyl, Light Oak Vinyl, Red Cherry Vinyl and Wenge Vinyl
- Crossover Filters: 1st Order – tweeter, 1st Order – bass/midrange and 1st Order – bass
- Crossover frequencies : 150Hz, 4kHz
- Frequency range: -6dB at 34Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency response: 44Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Max. recommended cable impedance 0.1?
- Nominal impedance: 8? (minimum 3.0?)
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W – 150W into 8? on unclipped programme
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83V, 1m)