.BenQ announces the launching of MP721C Projectors. These Cross-Functional Units Come with Many Value-Added Features to Help Presenters from the Boardroom to the Classroom and the Family Room. Get superb image quality. BenQ MP721C comes with the optional LinkPro wireless connectivity module. BenQ eliminates all restrictive cables, and provide the flexibility and freedom of being able to operate the PC or notebook running the presentation without unsightly cables.
- 2500 ANSI Lumens (MP721)
- 2200 ANSI Lumens (MP721C)
- XGA native resolution
- 2000:1 high contrast ratio
- 31″ to 300″ diagonal image size
- 4:3 native, 16:9 selectable aspect ratio
- 16.7-million color palette
- 4.0″ (h) 10.9″ (w) 8.7″ (d)
- 5.9 lbs. weight with a footprint of just 10.9″ x 8.7″
- Glossy-black finish
You can purchase MP721C for $999 available in mid-January through Ingram Micro and Tech Data Distributors. BenQ MP721C Projectors can handle a wide range of digital video formats, including 480p, 576p, 720p, and 1080i, enabling them to work with many high-definition TV systems, making them also ideal for home entertainment systems.