Whether you want to play games or watch streaming video online, one factor you have to address would be that of the speed on how you get the feeds into your own network. Upgrading certain parts of your network infrastructure may be a good recourse but why bother if you can do so with your existing setup? All you need is one device and that is the Gigabit Powerline HD Starter Kit from Belkin.
Improve the network signals you receive with the Gigabit Powerline HD Starter Kit. With its high Gigabit speed, you can be assured that the Gigabit Powerline reduces online gaming latency and provides large bandwidth. The Gigabit Powerline can deliver content of up to 1000Mbps of speed.
How to set it up:
- Plug one end of the Adapter into an available wall outlet.
- Connect the other end to any device with an available Ethernet port (RJ45), such as a gaming console, set-top box, or computer.
- Ideal for ultrafast high-quality transmission of multiple video streams, reducing online gaming latency and quickly transferring large data files
- Includes one single-port Adapter for a gaming console, HDTV, or a computer and another single-port Adapter to plug into a router
- Stream multiple HD movies and game online
- Improves Internet connectivity in remote rooms or places hard to reach with wireless connections
- Provides a secure, stable networking signal
- Push-button security
- Plug-and-play setup
- Compatible with HomePlug AV products
The Belkin Gigabit Powerline HD Starter Kit is now available in North America for $149.95. It will also be available in Europe by this August.