To address the problems of feed and improper distribution of audio and video, Tripp Lite unveils a rackmountable VGA over Cat5 extenders, excellent for remote surveillance monitors as CCTV or for broadcasting purposes. Model B132-004 extends a VGA video signal up to 500 feet from the source, while model B132-004A extends both video and audio.
- Optional 1U rackmount bracket accommodates up to three B132 units
- Utilize efficient, inexpensive Cat5 cabling
- Support video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 at 500 ft.
- Compatible with VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA and WUXGA displays
- Equalization and Gain adjustment screws assure crystal-clear picture
“These new rackmountable VGA over Cat5 extenders are ideal solutions for high-quality video distribution,” said David Posner, Tripp Lite Cables and Connectivity Product Manager. “They provide high-resolution content over long distances while keeping the source secure and out of sight, which makes them perfect for retail, educational and similar applications. By rackmounting multiple B132 units with the 1U rackmount bracket, a large number of video displays can be supported without large demands on space.”