Anthem has come forth to give us a bit of insight into their two high end home theater projectors; the LTX 300 and LTX 500.
Both models will feature a 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution and HDMI 1.3, compononent, S-Video, composite inputs along with a RS-232 jack for control.
Below is the full break down of Anthem’s two projectors taken from the press release:
Anthem LTX models include:
- 2x High-precision zoom lens with motorized focus and auto dust cover
- Full digitally driven 3-panel 1920 x 1080p LCOS
- Superb gray scale reproduction
- Exceptional rendition of color (LTX 500 interpolates colors individually by R, G, B, C, Y, or M)
- Electronic lens shift
- Ultra-wide True-Fit™ screen mode
- Efficient ultra-low-noise fan
- Dual 1080p HDMI v1.3 (Deep Color) digital inputs
- Two trigger functions (LTX 500 only): Screen or motorized anamorphic lens (optional add-on)
- Backlit remote
- Gamma correction
LTX 500 Specific Features:
- Color Management System (ability to fine tune level and hue of RGBCMY individually)
- THX® Certified with pre-calibrated movie settings optimized for Blu-ray and broadcast
- 12V Trigger
- PC input
- Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1 (LTX 300: 30,000:1)
- Light Output: 900 lumens
- 16 aperture steps for setting color and brightness
Unfortunately a price point has yet to be announced however, Athem will throw in a half-off coupon for your first bulb replacement. Oh joy!